Fault & Performance Management
Fault and performance management reduces downtime and saves costs.
The TMS monitors alarms, availability and performance from all types of telecommunication and network units. The system identifies the source of performance issues by systematically utilizing available diagnosis information. The system detects alarms immediately and before they affect service and work flow, so that it can reduce down time and save costs.
- Advanced alarm management with verification and action
- Standard and customised reports, manual or automatic
- SMS and e-mail notification
- Alarms, values and data from the telecommunication equipment is collected through relay inputs or TCPIP, SNMP, Modbus, OPS etc.
- All data is saved in a database for further use and analysis