Wifi and Data Networks
We offer optimal solutions for WiFi and data networks
LAN – robust and secure data network
There is still an increasing need for bandwidth in local data networks. Data centre traffic is also increasing, and the same applies to capacity requirement in the wireless network. Besides, the traditional data network is constantly being expanded with new services. Speech and video are now also being transferred, not only data. This demands a robust and secure network that can provide the correct availability and quality of service to the various data streams.
This ultimately leads to modern data networks becoming more and more advanced. Intelecom has supplied data networks (LAN) to a range of businesses through the years – solutions that simplify their everyday IT life through dynamically adjusting performance, simplified provisioning, integrated SLA monitoring and optimal cost / utility value.
LAN solutions from Intelecom include:
- Compact low power, space saving solutions
- DNV approved solutions for offshore installation
- Centralised monitoring and configuration
- API for integration with third party solutions
- Supports PoE and PoE+
WLAN – the Future is Wireless
Every one of us have an average of 2.7 wireless devices each at our disposal. With that, wireless networks are no longer a niche solution, but a vital part of the total network of a business.
We are not at a standstill. We move around, at home, in public, not to mention at work. Modern wireless solutions have the same functionality as a wired LAN, but without the limitations and costs of a physically wired network. With new technology such as 802.11ac, we also accommodate approximately the same capacity as in a wired network. This is why it is important not just to think coverage, but also capacity, when planning the wireless network.
With all these devices designed for wireless LAN communication, it is becoming more and more important to provide flexible and scalable solutions for guest / visitor access, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), home office and MDM (Mobile Device Management) for employees.
WLAN solutions from Intelecom include:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Guest solutions
- Identity-based security where access rules are allocated users and not ports, so that the rules apply whenever and where ever the network is being accessed.
- Integrated firewall with inspection of all traffic passing through the network
- Automatic monitoring of the 2.4 and 5GHz bands for optimal spectrum utilisation and interference minimization.
- Fair distribution of wireless resources among users
Benefits of choosing LAN/WLAN from Intelecom:
- Solutions from leading suppliers such as Aruba, Alcatel-Lucent and Cisco
- The most optimal solution based on cost and functionality, regardless of the supplier
- SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for solutions with items from several suppliers
- Leading in radio planning and wireless network design
- More that 30 years worth of industry experience
- Employees with high expertise and supplier certifications