Intelecom is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors to the website. This policy describes how we handle your personal data.
We handle personal data in accordance with the statutory requirements that apply at any given time:
1. Which data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following data:
- Personal data, i.e. information and assessments that may be linked to an individual, for example name, address, telephone number and e-mail address and other personal data, provided by the user. The data is collected with the purpose of responding to your enquiries, improving our services and the content on our website, give you tips, information on new products and updates, notify you of new products and services from Intelecom, ask for your opinion on our products and services, as well as for our own internal purposes. The processing of personal data is subject to your consent, provided upon request from us and/or by you submitting the data voluntarily via this website.
- Data gathered through the use of the services. This refers to non-personal data that is gathered through data tracking using cookies, for example the total number of visits to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, and domain names from our visitors’ service providers. We use this information to understand how our visitors use our websites, such that we may improve them and the services they offer. No data that can identify you personally is described in this process.
A cookie consists of data that is sent from a web server to a browser and stored in the browser. Your browser automatically transmits information to intelecom.no’s servers every time you request to display a page. This includes information on which browser and browser version you are using and your IP address. For each page that is displayed, data on the date and time, which page you left, which page you are on, etc., is also stored. None of this data is used to identify individuals. Intelecom uses this data to generate aggregate statistics that include information on how the user found our website.
To access this information, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics. This cookie gives us an opportunity to better understand how users use our website, the content they are interested in and how they found us. The information we receive from Google Analytics is anonymous and is provided in the form of statistics.
- Share this. This social media plug-in encourages the users of our website to share the content via their social networks. The information is anonymous. The only information collected by this cookie is how many users who have shared a specific blog entry, and which social networks that are used.
By using online services from Intelecom, you consent that we set cookies in your browser. Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) are configured to accept cookies automatically, but you yourself may choose to change the settings to not accept cookies. Please note that this may cause our online services to fail to function optimally.
3. Transfer of personal data
Transfer may take place:
- if you consent to this or the processing is required in order to enter into agreement with you to perform tasks before such an agreement is concluded;
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
iii. the processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- to protect a legitimate interest, and considerations to the subject’s privacy do not exceed this interest.
4. International data transfers
5. Security for your personal data
Through planned and systematic measures we will ensure satisfactory data security to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
7. Your rights
Pursuant to the Personal Data Act’s section 18, anyone who asks is entitled to basic information on the processing of personal data in an enterprise. Intelecom has provided this information in this statement, and will refer to this in the event of enquiries.
You are also entitled to obtain information on data concerning you that we process, and on how we process this.
For personal data that not everyone is entitled to, there may be a requirement for identification for the purpose of ensuring that the data is not disclosed to unauthorized parties. Intelecom may in such circumstances demand a written and signed petition for access, and sufficiently secure identification.
We may withhold such personal data to the extent permitted by law.
You have the right to request that inaccurate, incomplete or unnecessary information concerning you is corrected, deleted or supplemented.
8. Third party websites
Our website includes links to other external websites. We are not responsible for third party websites’ privacy policies or practices.
9. Updating personal data
Contact us if the personal data we hold on you needs to be changed or updated.
10. Contact us
If you have any questions relating to Intelecom’s use of personal data, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.