Customer Case Study: Clarion Collection No.13
In a short time, Clarion Collection No. 13 had to install a network, wireless network, telephony and wireless telephony before opening in 2013. They wanted a vendor who could supply everything using one and the same technical platform.
The hotel opened for business in July 2013, and with its 34 rooms it has already become a star in the small, exclusive hotel segment.
Intelecom composed a package of services customized to the hotel’s requirements, including:
- Wireless IP telephone over WLAN for the employees
- Custom solutions for the wireless guest network
- Hotel-specific branding and custom functionality for IP telephones in the rooms
- Dedicated customer centre customization for fast and accurate handling of incoming requests
- “Single point of contact” for technical assistance, so that the hotel to the least possible extent requires its own technical expertise.
Clarion Collection No. 13 has a complete IHS delivery comprising an integrated solution package with telephone, datacom, wired and wireless Internet based on equipment from Alcatel Lucent. A comprehensive solution based on equipment from just one supplier reduces complexity and installation time and increases quality of service. It also provides significantly lower procurement and operational costs and better utilisation of installed technology.
Intelecom also offers payment models tailored for hotels, such as monthly subscriptions or leasing, so that hotels avoid tying up investments in technology. This provides greater freedom to update communication services for the guests when new technology is available, and thus maintain a modern and competitive communication service for the hotel’s employees and guests.
“Intelecom were very involved, and very good at follow-up both with regard to telephony and Internet”
Camilla Karlsen, Hotel director